- Any Voluntary Youth Organisation which accept the aims and objectives of the following:
- Is self-managing in structure.
- Is involved in fostering, promoting and facilitating the welfare, advancement and development of young people.
- Allows for the continuous participation of young people within the decision making process of that organisation.
- Provides developmental programs or services for young people.
YOUTH-SERVING / YOUTH-LED
- Persons who are not directly affiliated with a youth organization.
- Persons who are members of a youth organization but has been selected to serve on committees within the TYC.